Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Bites

Another delicious day at the Oly Piroshki stand is being brought to you today, or perhaps you're coming to us. Which leads me to just being clear, that for the time being we're pretty stationary; I may have caused a bit of confusion the other day when I said that I was going down to the market. I quite literally meant me, going to the market and buying some meat from Stewart's Meats, not the piroshki stand. But it was great to see all of you so excited by the idea, maybe something we do in the future, we'll see. Here's the menu for today:

Baked Piroshki:

*Egg Green Onion
*Potato Onion
*Cabbage w/Smoked Hog Legs
*Potato Maple Bacon
*Cabbage Mushroom

Deep-fried Pirsohki:

*Beef Onion
*Potato Onion

Soup:
*Borscht

Salad:
Ol-livyey- delicious salad made with organic chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, hard boiled eggs, green onions, and sweet peas

Desserts:
*Deep-fried Berry Medley Bites

Beverage:
*Cherry Apple Mint Kompot